I’m excited to announce ReviewNB, a tool that helps you version control & code review Jupyter Notebooks.
Jupyter is great for data exploration but it’s hard to go beyond that & do any kind of collaborative work with it. Following challenges exist in using Jupyter Notebooks with modern version control system like Git,
- Notebook diffs are hard to read. Hence we can’t do code reviews on GitHub
- Merging in remote changes is hard due to JSON format of Notebook files (.ipynb)
- No easy way to share feedback & have discussion around Notebooks
- It’s not easy to reproduce Notebook results
- It’s not easy to test notebook code cells
Continue reading “Introducing ReviewNB: Visual Diff for Jupyter Notebooks”